So since my usual place for watching the race was unavailable. I went to watch it with my Ducati Monster Group. However, since nothing we do can be done with out a ride we got up Early and went on a north bay loop before going to ACE’s Bar in the City to watch the motogp race. It was great fun. The golden gate bridge was not too busy and the ride was crash and serious breakdown free.
I will have to meet up with these blokes again for the races it was a lot of fun.
Top Posts & Pages
- Everyday Try and Be a Better Rider
- Riding Home on a New Motorcycle
- Why I Ride
- The FrankenMonster Has a New Home
- What I Did on Memorial Day
- MotoCynic Confession: I like riding alone
- Every Ride is an Adventure
- My 2015 Motorcycling Bucket List
- New Rider: You Must Be Getting Better
- Looking Back: 2016 Bucket List
- 3/21/13 crash aerostich Autumn 2016 Trip bmw boots bucket list camping cold crash crash 093010 crashing Death Valley Dream Bikes ducati ducati monster ducati monster 620 ducati monster 695 DV trip fast faster FrankenMonster garage gear gloves helmet holidays laguna seca lane sharing life long way home mini monster Monster Update moto moto camping moto crash MotoCynic On moto garage moto gear motogp moto life moto maintenance motorcycle Motorcycles motorcycling moto repair moto repairs moto tires moto travel moto trip new rider photos Plan B racing rain repair Repairs riding riding tips road trip speed spring spring 2016 trip Spring 2017 trip story sv650s target portland text tires track day travel video weather winter wsbk