Top Posts & Pages
- Everyday Try and Be a Better Rider
- Riding Home on a New Motorcycle
- Why I Ride
- The FrankenMonster Has a New Home
- Every Ride is an Adventure
- MotoCynic Confession: I like riding alone
- New Rider: You Must Be Getting Better
- Portland Trip 2014: Photos Day 4 and 5
- An Important Skill: Putting your foot down
- My 2015 Motorcycling Bucket List
- 3/21/13 crash aerostich Autumn 2016 Trip bmw boots bucket list camping cold crash crash 093010 crashing Death Valley Dream Bikes ducati ducati monster ducati monster 620 ducati monster 695 DV trip fast FrankenMonster garage gear gloves helmet holidays laguna seca lane sharing life long way home mini mini cooper s monster Monster Update moto moto camping moto crash MotoCynic On moto garage moto gear motogp moto life moto maintenance motorcycle Motorcycles motorcycling moto repair moto repairs moto tires moto travel moto trip new rider photos Plan B racing rain repair Repairs riding riding tips road trip speed spring spring 2016 trip Spring 2017 trip story sv650s target portland text tires track day travel video weather winter wsbk
Tag Archives: text
I went for a morning ride back to the graveyard. Hopefuly these pictures will actually turn out since i had a memory card in the camera this time.
286 miles is not that far. Done in 95 degree heat on day nine after camping was painful. It should have been the nicest day, hwy 89 is beautiful. We’re don
Ashland. We saw comedy of errors last night, it was tons of fun. Today we head to mt. Shasta. An easy day of riding is ahead of us only 160 miles.
Heading down to ashland soon. Portland was nice, good to see family here too. Bikes still doing great. The Lovely Wife is also doing good! H&K’s new house looks great.
It’s HOT. Almost 100. The Lovely Wife is doing much better despite not sleeping well. OR just is not that impressive out by Grants Pass, so flat. Must do eastern Oregon sometime.
Sitting by campfire at Patrick,s Pt. eating smores. The Lovely Wife had a hard day riding but is loving the camping. Some great roads. The redwoods always amaze.