Top Posts & Pages
- Everyday Try and Be a Better Rider
- Riding Home on a New Motorcycle
- Why I Ride
- The FrankenMonster Has a New Home
- Every Ride is an Adventure
- MotoCynic Confession: I like riding alone
- So This happened: Hyperstrada 939
- Portland Trip 2014: Photos Day 4 and 5
- New Rider: You Must Be Getting Better
- An Important Skill: Putting your foot down
- 3/21/13 crash aerostich Autumn 2016 Trip bmw boots bucket list camping cold crash crash 093010 crashing Death Valley Dream Bikes ducati ducati monster ducati monster 620 ducati monster 695 DV trip fast FrankenMonster garage gear gloves helmet holidays laguna seca lane sharing life long way home mini mini cooper s monster Monster Update moto moto camping moto crash MotoCynic On moto garage moto gear motogp moto life moto maintenance motorcycle Motorcycles motorcycling moto repair moto repairs moto tires moto travel moto trip new rider photos Plan B racing rain repair Repairs riding riding tips road trip speed spring spring 2016 trip Spring 2017 trip story sv650s target portland text tires track day travel video weather winter wsbk
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We left this morning heading into what looks like a lot of rain. I’ll keep you posted on our progress on Instagram.
Originally posted on Motorcycles and the Cynic:
When I first started riding my motorcycle I ended up hanging out with a bunch of really cool people I met on the Ducati Monster Forums. I went on a few group rides…
With the Holidays I haven’t had a chance to finish the posts I’ve been working on. However I did want to share some of the awesomeness that is the new motorcycle.
I’m calling it now, summer is over. This has nothing to do with kids going back to school or a changing of the leaves. I had to put the clear visor on to go to work since it’s dark out … Continue reading
I’ve been bad about getting to a couple of projects on the FrankenMonster. The longest running one is putting a new front fender on. Which I did finally get to a few weeks ago. The others consist of replacing my … Continue reading
Just some pictures from today’s ride.