Now that I have a garage I feel like I should be doing things in it (besides putting in the workbench). I haven’t done much besides check the air pressure on my tires in the last few weeks though.
Last week though I did do a small project. I replaced the grips on the wife’s Monster. I’ve been meaning to do this for a while, the throttle has been sliding off whenever I rode it the last few times. Luckily we’ve been too busy for the wife to have time to ride her bike so it wasn’t a problem.
Well it was finally time to do something about it. My bike is going in to be serviced soon so I knew I was going to be borrowing her bike. I decided that I had to fix those grips before I was commuting on it, since it really was getting bad.
It’s not a especially hard project, I’ve done it on my bike a few years ago, but I did some quick googling to make sure I wasn’t forgetting anything.
The next thing to do was to move my bike out of the way so her’s could be used. It happened to be pouring rain outside but I was confident I could swap them with out putting one out on the driveway.
Pretty easy actually. Really this means I have room for at least one more motorcycle.