Last year my bucket list for motorcycling wasn’t that ambitious. Rather, I did not think it was, but apparently buying and remodeling a house is a lot more work than I thought it would be.
Here is the list from last year:
1. Go to Death Valley, with no actual deaths.
2. Find a Garage Home for my motorcycles
3. Go Motorcycle Camping more than once this year
4. Do everything I can to get my brother safely riding a motorcycle.
Looks like I only got to two of them. I did not get to Death Valley and I did not get to go motorcycle camping more than once. I am glad that at least I got motorcycle camping once! I am of course happy that I got the other two done, and if anything they were the more important of the things on the list. My brother is riding around (8000 miles so far) and I do have an awesome garage for all of my motorcycles and stuff.
This year I’m hoping to get some cool stuff done on two wheels!
- Motorcycle Camping! I need to do this, and again more than once.
- Help my friends who keep talking about riding actually start on the path. (Yes this means you)
- Do most if not all of the minor maintance on my brothers and my bike (now that I have a garage to do it in)
- Improve my riding. I want to get to a riding school of some sort.
- Keep my brother safe, by helping him to build a good set of motorcycle skills.
- Try and figure a way to get my wife to ride more.
That’s just what tumbled out in a couple of minutes thinking about it. Looking back at it, there is lots on there that involves other people. Which is funny since I am not the biggest fan of group rides. However, close friends and family do make the cut it apparently.
Other goals that I have for the year that involve motorcycles include:
- Getting the garage organized and ready for me to write and work in
- Write some posts worthy of sharing to a wider motorcycle audience.
The main goal for this year is the same as every year, have fun on the motorcycle while saying safe.
Looking forward to more miles with these idiots.