I have been working hard on getting the house ready for the big day (our housewarming party at the end of the month). A big part of it has been actually working in the garage so that all the left over stuff that doesn’t have a home in the house has a place to go.
This means I finally got around to putting the motorcycle dolly that I got from Harbor Freight together!
It was pretty easy to do once I sorted out all the nuts and bolts, but the directions… weren’t the best.
However, moving the bike around and out of the way was super easy, and I still haven’t gotten over how awesome it was to have the bike pretty much spin 180 degrees so I could get it out of the way as much as possible.
We’ll see how it holds up long term, but for now I couldn’t be happier.
Here’s a little montage of some pictures I took of my progress.