It’s almost fitting that the last hour or so of my Ducati’s life as a 620 were spent helping teach my brother how to ride. I couldn’t ask for more of a full circle if I tried. It’s how we started together and it’s how we finished.
Saturday I dropped her off at my mechanic and in a few weeks I’ll get her back but with a different heart. The engine made it nearly 75,000 miles. Not too bad… not bad at all.
Top Posts & Pages
- Everyday Try and Be a Better Rider
- Riding Home on a New Motorcycle
- Why I Ride
- MotoCynic Confession: I like riding alone
- Every Ride is an Adventure
- The FrankenMonster Has a New Home
- Portland Trip 2014: Photos Day 4 and 5
- New Rider: You Must Be Getting Better
- My 2015 Motorcycling Bucket List
- Looking Back: 2016 Bucket List
- 3/21/13 crash aerostich Autumn 2016 Trip bmw boots bucket list camping cold crash crash 093010 crashing Death Valley Dream Bikes ducati ducati monster ducati monster 620 ducati monster 695 DV trip fast FrankenMonster garage gear gloves helmet holidays laguna seca lane sharing life long way home mini mini cooper s monster Monster Update moto moto camping moto crash MotoCynic On moto garage moto gear motogp moto life moto maintenance motorcycle Motorcycles motorcycling moto repair moto repairs moto tires moto travel moto trip new rider photos Plan B racing rain repair Repairs riding riding tips road trip speed spring spring 2016 trip Spring 2017 trip story sv650s target portland text tires track day travel video weather winter wsbk