The monster was in for it’s 12k mile service last week.
She’s getting a bit worn and her nearly 70,000 miles are beginning to show.
- Metal shavings in the prefilter.
- Cam belt bearing needed replacing.
- Clutch is beginning to slip a bit.
- Oil is leaking from a few seals.
- Hose to the oil breather is cracked and leaking oil.
- The Oil Tempature sensor that was reading wrong and high was replaced and now it’s reading correctly which means I’m a little less worried on every ride.
Overall she’s doing ok, but I’m not sure how much longer we’ll be able to keep saying that. I’m hoping she holds out for another 12k miles (basically another year) before leaving me for Ducati Heaven. (although making it to 100k miles would be awesome) Replacing her then would be a bit easier.
Nichols did a great job again. I have nothing but nice things to say about the guys there.