I’m still recovering from being sick. I did ride in to work yesterday and it was nice., However, riding a motorcycle with a runny nose isn’t that awesome and it was cold.
So when it started pouring rain last night I was decidedly not as upset as I might normally be. First we need the rain, and second I really shouldn’t be riding while recovering from this flu/cold thing that kicked my ass just a few days ago.
Mother Nature… keeping an eye out for me. Or I’m just looking for excuses to be bored in my car.
Top Posts & Pages
- Everyday Try and Be a Better Rider
- Riding Home on a New Motorcycle
- Why I Ride
- The FrankenMonster Has a New Home
- Every Ride is an Adventure
- MotoCynic Confession: I like riding alone
- So This happened: Hyperstrada 939
- Portland Trip 2014: Photos Day 4 and 5
- New Rider: You Must Be Getting Better
- An Important Skill: Putting your foot down
- 3/21/13 crash aerostich Autumn 2016 Trip bmw boots bucket list camping cold crash crash 093010 crashing Death Valley Dream Bikes ducati ducati monster ducati monster 620 ducati monster 695 DV trip fast FrankenMonster garage gear gloves helmet holidays laguna seca lane sharing life long way home mini mini cooper s monster Monster Update moto moto camping moto crash MotoCynic On moto garage moto gear motogp moto life moto maintenance motorcycle Motorcycles motorcycling moto repair moto repairs moto tires moto travel moto trip new rider photos Plan B racing rain repair Repairs riding riding tips road trip speed spring spring 2016 trip Spring 2017 trip story sv650s target portland text tires track day travel video weather winter wsbk