It’s been raining a fair bit for May, or at least it seems that way to me. I did enjoy my ride to and from work yesterday, despite it raining on me for half the ride home.
I did not enjoy the ride to work as much, today in the half rain. It was colder so my visor was foggier, and it was very misty drenching. I also got to work with wet feet, which is less than awesome.
Top Posts & Pages
- Everyday Try and Be a Better Rider
- Riding Home on a New Motorcycle
- Why I Ride
- What I Did on Memorial Day
- Every Ride is an Adventure
- MotoCynic Confession: I like riding alone
- The FrankenMonster Has a New Home
- Portland Trip 2014: Photos Day 4 and 5
- Looking Back: 2016 Bucket List
- An Important Skill: Putting your foot down
- 3/21/13 crash aerostich Autumn 2016 Trip bmw boots bucket list camping cold crash crash 093010 crashing Death Valley Dream Bikes ducati ducati monster ducati monster 620 ducati monster 695 DV trip fast faster FrankenMonster garage gear gloves helmet holidays laguna seca lane sharing life long way home mini monster Monster Update moto moto camping moto crash MotoCynic On moto garage moto gear motogp moto life moto maintenance motorcycle Motorcycles motorcycling moto repair moto repairs moto tires moto travel moto trip new rider photos Plan B racing rain repair Repairs riding riding tips road trip speed spring spring 2016 trip Spring 2017 trip story sv650s target portland text tires track day travel video weather winter wsbk