So very sad, the birthday went by in a rainy haze. The BMW and I have been together for a year now, and 14,000 miles ridden (20,000 on the bike).
Today was the first ride in year two, and it was a nice one, I so very much enjoy getting the gas mileage of a Prius, while out accelerating a Porsche.
Hopefully I’ll do even more miles this year. I’m already planning the Anahiem Trip, as well as a trip to Fort Bragg in the Fall.
Top Posts & Pages
- Everyday Try and Be a Better Rider
- Riding Home on a New Motorcycle
- Why I Ride
- What I Did on Memorial Day
- Every Ride is an Adventure
- MotoCynic Confession: I like riding alone
- The FrankenMonster Has a New Home
- Portland Trip 2014: Photos Day 4 and 5
- Looking Back: 2016 Bucket List
- Plan B: Highway 198 to Coalinga to Heaven and Hell
- 3/21/13 crash aerostich Autumn 2016 Trip bmw boots bucket list camping cold crash crash 093010 crashing Death Valley Dream Bikes ducati ducati monster ducati monster 620 ducati monster 695 DV trip fast faster FrankenMonster garage gear gloves helmet holidays laguna seca lane sharing life long way home mini monster Monster Update moto moto camping moto crash MotoCynic On moto garage moto gear motogp moto life moto maintenance motorcycle Motorcycles motorcycling moto repair moto repairs moto tires moto travel moto trip new rider photos Plan B racing rain repair Repairs riding riding tips road trip speed spring spring 2016 trip Spring 2017 trip story sv650s target portland text tires track day travel video weather winter wsbk