My Sister In-Law got me a Bags-Connection Reverse Bag for Xmas, and I used it for the first time today.
I have to say I’m very happy with my initial test. I took it to work with me and then Packed it full of Groceries to take home. I packed it full, even extended it to it’s full capacity, and it stayed put. I did a little high speed testing as well. I’m definitely excited about it. I’m looking forward to heading down to L.A. with it in the late winter.
Top Posts & Pages
- Everyday Try and Be a Better Rider
- Riding Home on a New Motorcycle
- What I Did on Memorial Day
- The FrankenMonster Has a New Home
- Every Ride is an Adventure
- MotoCynic Confession: I like riding alone
- Why I Ride
- An Important Skill: Putting your foot down
- Looking Back: 2016 Bucket List
- My 2015 Motorcycling Bucket List
- 3/21/13 crash aerostich Autumn 2016 Trip bmw boots bucket list camping cold crash crash 093010 crashing Death Valley Dream Bikes ducati ducati monster ducati monster 620 ducati monster 695 DV trip fast faster FrankenMonster garage gear gloves helmet holidays laguna seca lane sharing life long way home mini monster Monster Update moto moto camping moto crash MotoCynic On moto garage moto gear motogp moto life moto maintenance motorcycle Motorcycles motorcycling moto repair moto repairs moto tires moto travel moto trip new rider photos Plan B racing rain repair Repairs riding riding tips road trip speed spring spring 2016 trip Spring 2017 trip story sv650s target portland text tires track day travel video weather winter wsbk