So I’ve been zipping back and forth to work on the Motorcycle, and we’re getting along ok despite our attempt at group suicide.
I’ve managed to get good mileage out of the last 3 tanks of gas. Close to 200 miles each time. In fact yesterday I went around the block to get home so I could watch my trip go over 200 miles for the tank 🙂
Fuelly says I’m getting almost 53mpg on average, but the last 3 tanks have been closer to 56mpg.
Having a bike with a 200 mile range is nice, I’m really looking forward to some longer trips where I can start taking advantage of it.
Top Posts & Pages
- Everyday Try and Be a Better Rider
- Riding Home on a New Motorcycle
- What I Did on Memorial Day
- The FrankenMonster Has a New Home
- Every Ride is an Adventure
- MotoCynic Confession: I like riding alone
- Why I Ride
- An Important Skill: Putting your foot down
- Looking Back: 2016 Bucket List
- My 2015 Motorcycling Bucket List
- 3/21/13 crash aerostich Autumn 2016 Trip bmw boots bucket list camping cold crash crash 093010 crashing Death Valley Dream Bikes ducati ducati monster ducati monster 620 ducati monster 695 DV trip fast faster FrankenMonster garage gear gloves helmet holidays laguna seca lane sharing life long way home mini monster Monster Update moto moto camping moto crash MotoCynic On moto garage moto gear motogp moto life moto maintenance motorcycle Motorcycles motorcycling moto repair moto repairs moto tires moto travel moto trip new rider photos Plan B racing rain repair Repairs riding riding tips road trip speed spring spring 2016 trip Spring 2017 trip story sv650s target portland text tires track day travel video weather winter wsbk