Really is was more like “WTF”, as something bounced off my leg.
As I glance backward I saw the tell tale glint of red from my cell phone as it bounced down the free way at 80mph. (it was slowing rapidly, I was not). I did go back and look for it, but no luck.
So this is part story and part hey, if you ever want me to call you, um message me or call me or some how get me your number, cause chances are .. I don’t have it memorized.
Top Posts & Pages
- Everyday Try and Be a Better Rider
- Riding Home on a New Motorcycle
- Why I Ride
- The FrankenMonster Has a New Home
- Every Ride is an Adventure
- MotoCynic Confession: I like riding alone
- What I Did on Memorial Day
- Portland Trip 2014: Photos Day 4 and 5
- So This happened: Hyperstrada 939
- Looking Back: 2016 Bucket List
- 3/21/13 crash aerostich Autumn 2016 Trip bmw boots bucket list camping cold crash crash 093010 crashing Death Valley Dream Bikes ducati ducati monster ducati monster 620 ducati monster 695 DV trip fast faster FrankenMonster garage gear gloves helmet holidays laguna seca lane sharing life long way home mini monster Monster Update moto moto camping moto crash MotoCynic On moto garage moto gear motogp moto life moto maintenance motorcycle Motorcycles motorcycling moto repair moto repairs moto tires moto travel moto trip new rider photos Plan B racing rain repair Repairs riding riding tips road trip speed spring spring 2016 trip Spring 2017 trip story sv650s target portland text tires track day travel video weather winter wsbk