Argh. It’s cold out. I am getting ready to ride to work and I am putting so much clothing on I am beginning to feel like that kid in the Christmas story. The one who can’t move is arms down by his sides… yeah.
But it’s 36 degrees in PA right now… and at 85 mph.. that = F%&#ING COLD.
Top Posts & Pages
- Everyday Try and Be a Better Rider
- Riding Home on a New Motorcycle
- Why I Ride
- The FrankenMonster Has a New Home
- Every Ride is an Adventure
- MotoCynic Confession: I like riding alone
- What I Did on Memorial Day
- My 2015 Motorcycling Bucket List
- New Rider: You Must Be Getting Better
- Plan B: Highway 198 to Coalinga to Heaven and Hell
- 3/21/13 crash aerostich Autumn 2016 Trip bmw boots bucket list camping cold crash crash 093010 crashing Death Valley Dream Bikes ducati ducati monster ducati monster 620 ducati monster 695 DV trip fast faster FrankenMonster garage gear gloves helmet holidays laguna seca lane sharing life long way home mini monster Monster Update moto moto camping moto crash MotoCynic On moto garage moto gear motogp moto life moto maintenance motorcycle Motorcycles motorcycling moto repair moto repairs moto tires moto travel moto trip new rider photos Plan B racing rain repair Repairs riding riding tips road trip speed spring spring 2016 trip Spring 2017 trip story sv650s target portland text tires track day travel video weather winter wsbk