Not much sleeping going on yet.
Ironically even though I was at work before 7am, as well as after 8pm, I still only “worked” for 9ish hours today. It’s nicer when they are consecutive as apposed to spread out over a 13 hour day >.<
However, I did get to Moto around A LOT. Went down to SJ for lunch with the lil bro and crew, as well as back and forth to work, so it wern’t all bad.
Ok time to eat something and get to bed!
Top Posts & Pages
- Everyday Try and Be a Better Rider
- Riding Home on a New Motorcycle
- Why I Ride
- What I Did on Memorial Day
- Every Ride is an Adventure
- MotoCynic Confession: I like riding alone
- The FrankenMonster Has a New Home
- Portland Trip 2014: Photos Day 4 and 5
- Looking Back: 2016 Bucket List
- Plan B: Highway 198 to Coalinga to Heaven and Hell
- 3/21/13 crash aerostich Autumn 2016 Trip bmw boots bucket list camping cold crash crash 093010 crashing Death Valley Dream Bikes ducati ducati monster ducati monster 620 ducati monster 695 DV trip fast faster FrankenMonster garage gear gloves helmet holidays laguna seca lane sharing life long way home mini monster Monster Update moto moto camping moto crash MotoCynic On moto garage moto gear motogp moto life moto maintenance motorcycle Motorcycles motorcycling moto repair moto repairs moto tires moto travel moto trip new rider photos Plan B racing rain repair Repairs riding riding tips road trip speed spring spring 2016 trip Spring 2017 trip story sv650s target portland text tires track day travel video weather winter wsbk